Ready for change?
Healing your relationship to yourself changes everything
Find out who you are and do it on purpose. ~Dolly Parton
Welcome to my private practice. I honor you, and all that has brought you to this moment of seeking change. It takes courage to recognize that as they are, things are not working and that something else is needed. I celebrate YOU showing up for yourself!
I work with clients who
- Have never done therapy before, or have done a minimal amount of personal healing work, and are beginning to notice a myriad of painful patterns in their lives that they want to address, resolve, and change
- Are beginning to recognize that past abuse or trauma is causing problems in their current life
- Have experienced a recent traumatic event such as the loss of a loved one, an accident or injury
- Have done some therapy in the past and are now ready to address things from a deeper level
- Those who have done quite a bit of personal healing work and are moving into the next evolution of personal growth
I believe that sustained peace and fulfillment results from connecting with the body and soul so that you live the authentic love and wisdom that is your true nature, rather than trying to live up to outdated ideas of who you think you’re supposed to be.
I work holistically and integratively. This means that I attend to the innate wisdom and healing capacity of your mind, body, soul, and spirit, and draw upon the strengths of each to support your whole person. To accomplish this I weave together many different approaches depending on our work and your needs at the time.
Like the acorn seed that contains all it needs to one day be a mighty oak tree, within YOU, you hold the map and keys for your own healing and growth. My job is to create a safe and welcoming environment for your process to unfold.
I love working with clients to help them discover that who they’ve been yearning to connect with is themselves, and that within them they hold the keys to creating the life and love they desire. By addressing the root cause of their personal pain, I help them address and resolve past trauma so that they can live with greater peace and personal power in their lives.
My style is warm and compassionate. I will not try to fix you, because I do not see that you are broken. Instead, I see that you are a highly adaptable being who has done the very best with what you've been given. I hold that the suffering you are now experiencing is due to old, outworn ways of being that are no longer working for you. And while I never know exactly what healing may mean for a client, I do trust that change is possible.
During our work together I may utilize a variety of therapeutic tools that could include
- Cellular Release Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gestalt Therapeutic Processes
Together we will create a healing path that is just for you.